We are in communication with the local conservation officer regarding the moose in the area. We are wanting everyone to be aware of some safety measures we can all take.
– If you see a moose you should never approach it.
– You should not go out searching for the moose.
– Do not try to scare the moose away.
– If the moose is aggressive, please let the Conservation Officer know, or the school.
– If you are walking home and you see the moose, either keep a very good distance or head back to the school to get a ride home.
We are encouraging parents to please pick up their children from school so there are no unwanted encounters. Thank you!