Cabin Fever Day, Thursday, March 9th

We are looking forward to our cabin fever day on Thursday, especially with the number of inside days we have had lately. Please make sure that all permission slips have been handed in so that appropriate plans can be made. We will make a decision regarding the ski trip on Wednesday and will send home new permission slips if needed.

If your child does not bring in a permission slip or bring the appropriate materials (ex. skates) they will be staying at the school and participating in one of the two events here.