Alwin Holland Registration Form

Registration Form
AH Registration Form

What to Bring
When you come to register your child, bring:
– your child’s birth certificate.
immunization record (Kindergarten)
– proof of your current address: driver’s license, utility bill, mortgage statement, credit card invoice, BCID, municipal tax bill, rental agreement, or notary authorized letter.

Catchment Area Questions
If you are not sure if you live in our catchment area, go to the district’s website. Look for a link on the right hand side called School Locator.